What product would you love to customize?

CROWD SOURCED DESIGN WITH A CAUSE

An online site where products and projects can be funded by the choice and support of the people's choices. Kind of like www.Kickstarter.com but focused on design products and projects that also give back by helping others. Imagine looking through great ideas, product designs and projects that you decide by your choice to send into manufacturing and / or to bring into reality. You get something and you help others at the same time. This site will inspire and allow anyone to take an active role in helping good design get manufactured while giving back to those in need with little effort and cost. Let's create for good not just the bottom line. I have been designing products for mass markets for many years. Sick of making millions for big corporations who only care about money. Help good design and creativity do something more worth while. VOTE FOR THIS IDEA! Thank you!

190 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JillmackayJillmackay shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      •  yes yes commented  · 

I understand the concept great idea!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

brill idea but there aint no copyright or patents to protect the good ideas so how do you prevent your old bosses from profiteering from what is an open forum?
        or have i missed something on that?

• loss bitloss bit commented  · 

voted!!
        dont forget to open internationally, and use paypal :)

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Sounds like you're getting closer to your goal! WE WILL HELP PEOPLE! Bless you! Love you!

• Vicki SchreinerVicki Schreiner commented  · 

Making a positive difference one design at a time....smart idea Miss Jill!!

• Woo-loo!Woo-loo! commented  · 

Great idea from a person with a huge heart!

• AOKAOK commented  · 

Designing for the good of mankind .... hmmm... art in action ! Good job Jill.

• AOKAOK commented  · 

• AOKAOK commented  · 

• Ian CarpenterIan Carpenter commented  · 

If people trust it it will be great
        Good thinking Jill

Feedback and Knowledge Base