What product would you love to customize?

furniture/storage system

A shelving/storage system that can expand with simple components and is parametrically adjustable to the components I need. Shelving and boxes reconfigure easilly and the system grows as I need it. Have components for doors, shelves, boxes, baskets.

85 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    cwhocwho shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • cwhocwho commented  · 

Tuan,
        Love your site. The Stackers are a great idea. Moving and shelving in one is excellent. Unfortunately, (or fortunately) I am past that point in my life. (where frequent moving is important). Now I have kids and too much stuff and clutter. What I had in mind has some of stackers but also something of your recycled wood flooring into shelving idea.... A way of storing and sorting and shelving that is an elegant modular system that expands or is ordered parametrically. Cross Stackers with a Nautilus shell....
        Thanks for the link

Charles

• MBCMBC commented  · 

i actually have an idea for something like that. but i'm so new, i can't even run any of the design programs yet. one of the first five things, though.

• mkmk commented  · 

Great idea. I purchased a shelving system from Ikea a few years ago. I really like it but unfortunately it's no longer sold. After a couple of moves, some of the shelves have broken.

Feedback and Knowledge Base